406 Houses for Rent in Justice, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Justice House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Locate Houses for Rent in Justice, IL
Most homes for rent in Justice are less than 22 miles from downtown Chicago via Interstate 55. As a family-oriented community, Justice maintains the perfect convenience to jobs in the Chicago area while still providing schools, recreation and other activities for residents of all ages.
Things Justice Renters Should Know
- Justice is part of Cook County, and shares the same county rights and regulations as Chicago.
- This village is one of the more racially diverse suburbs of Chicago
- Justice was established as a village in 1911. One of the main forces that helped Justice grow was its cemeteries - many Chicago residents would bury loved ones in the Bethania Cemetery in town, then enjoy a meal or drink at a local Justice establishment.
Key Resources for Renters in Justice
- For information on the local school district's mission, programs and school overviews, visit the Indian Springs School District 109 website.
- To find out about the village government, local departments and examine the local services, head to the Village of Justice, Ill., website. This website also includes a section dedicated to Justice's historical society and chamber of commerce.
- To learn more about how Justice has played a role in the history of the Chicago region, visit the Justice page on the Encyclopedia of Chicago website.
Top Things to Do in Justice
Justice has a mix of outdoor and historical attractions that can appease any appetite for entertainment. Near the southwestern border of the village, residents can enjoy acres of woodlands, ponds and trails to get away from the 21st century. The Forest Preserve District of Cook County maintains a number of interconnected areas here, including Buffalo and Willow Springs Woods and the Saganashkee Slough.