Explore Houses for Rent in North Branford, Connecticut
North Branford is in New Haven County. Nearby cities include Branford, North Haven and New Haven. It's just a short drive from Yale University. Visitors can tour the historic campus and stop into one of its gift shops for some college memorabilia. Then, they can re-fuel with a cup of house-roasted coffee from Willoughby's Coffee and Tea. New Haven is also known for its diverse dining scene and collection of eclectic bars. Music lovers can head to Toad's Place to see a live music show. Living so close to this thriving city is just one reason why North Branford is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about North Branford
- If you're an adventurous eater, you're in luck. North Branford has everything from an upscale Vietnamese to authentic Turkish food. Pho Hong Thom is a must if you live in the area. Its touted for high-quality food and friendly service. On Fridays it has karaoke.
- Swing by J Galt Cafe for delicious coffee and yummy baked goods. Bring your laptop and plop down for a few hours or enjoy your brewed beverage on the go.
- The Henry Whitfield State Museum is the perfect place to spend a Saturday afternoon. The 17-century structure is filled with artifacts and historic furniture.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're thinking about relocating to the area. It's a great resource for new renters because it gives you a feel for the overall vibe of the community with list of upcoming events and some information on the economy.
- Check out the North Branford Chamber of Commerce to learn more about businesses in the area or if you want to become a member of the organization.