231 Houses for Rent in Franklin Park, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Franklin Park House Options
Explore Houses for Rent in Franklin Park, Illinois
Franklin Park is located in Cook County. Nearby cities include Elmwood Park, Stone Park and Bensenville. The city is about 40 minutes away from downtown Chicago and less than 10 minutes from Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Franklin Park has public schools, restaurants, parks, a library and a train station. There are plenty of opportunities for people to get involved in the community, which is just one reason why Franklin Park is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. See all that the city has to offer.
Fun Facts about Franklin Park
- Sign your kids up for programs and activities through the park district. The organization has regularly scheduled teen nights for adolescents. They also have driving safety courses, magic classes and special events during the holidays. The park district's community center consists of a gymnasium, preschool area, two fitness centers and a dance room.
- Franklin Park has restaurants that can appease all appetites. From the Taqueria La Carreta to White Castle, there's something for everyone. Al and Joe's restaurant is a neighborhood staple, serving people since 1960. The business transformed from a corner store to the sandwich shop it is today.
- The Franklin Park Public Library offers a number of educational opportunities to adults, teens and children. The Friendship Quilting Club meets twice a month to discuss technique and patterns. The organization has a sewing machine that's available for public use.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website for more information on the city's government, town meetings or to check out the newsletter.
- Check out the Franklin Park School District 84 website if you'd like to learn about the board of education, various schools or if you're interested in registering your children for classes.