Find Houses for Rent in Lincoln Park, NJ
Located just 25 miles from New York City, the borough of Lincoln Park, N.J., is a great place to call home. Families seeking homes for rent in Lincoln Park will undoubtedly be attracted to the quiet, close-knit vibe that permeates the community. Lincoln Park is located in Morris County, and is about 4 miles from the more populous town of Wayne.
5 Reasons Why Lincoln Park is a True Small Town
- If you love the rural lifestyle, you'll love Lincoln Park. The population density in the area is quite low, especially given the borough's proximity to New York.
- The mayor's office is active in promoting community togetherness. There's a community lake in Lincoln Park, and residents often come together for various activities, such as the annual triathlon.
- Lincoln Park is primarily a bedroom community. The borough's population decreases by more than 20 percent on workdays due to commuting.
- Lincoln Park is well-known for its low crime rates and great schools.
- The borough is extremely family-friendly. A large percentage of Lincoln Park households contain children, so your little ones will have plenty of playmates around town.
Local Amenities in Lincoln Park
- The Lincoln Park Public Library is a great resource for families. Various book clubs and activities are available for residents of all ages.
- The borough's recreation department organizes numerous programs and events for residents. Tennis, basketball, volleyball and Zumba are a few exercise-related options. The community also puts on various holiday celebrations throughout the year.
Resources for Renters
- For up-to-date information, follow Lincoln Park's Twitter handle.
- Make sure to check the local forecast before heading out and about.
- Get info on local laws, happenings and more on the borough's homepage.
- Before you head to the local library, check out its website.