***Apartment will be re-painted***
Located on the third floor of a three story building this apartment will reintroduce you to victorian charm with today's conveniences.
the living room features:
- soaring 12 foot ceilings
- old world fireplace with wonderful mantel
- raised dais with master craftsman built bookcase built around restored antique china hutch
- original and new hardwood floors
A great mix of recessed and track lighting the master bedroom:
- large enough for a king size bed
- walls open at the top, allowing sunlight to flood living room
- features a wall of storage, one closet for everyday items and storage above for possessions used less frequently
- hardwood floors second room would make a great office for those that desire to work from home or is large enough for a queen size mattress (it has its own closet as well).
Amenities in the apartment:
- double-pane insulated windows
- central air and heat
- self defrosting refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser
- washer and dryer
- tile floors in kitchen and bathroom
- stainless steel dishwasher
- high capacity cabinetry
- stainless steel gas range
- stainless steel microwave
- granite counter tops in kitchen and bathroom
- shared back porch and great communal backyard for entertaining
- Wellington El stop is 3 blocks away for easy access to the Brown and Purple lines. Two blocks north to Belmont Bus (no. 77) or two blocks south to Diversey Bus (No. 76).
Same family has owned and managed the building for over 35 years, if you've dealt with leasing companies or brokers in the past, then you can certainly appreciate the benefit of by-owner rental agreement.
Please note that while this is an absolutely beautiful unit, the walls in the master bedrooms do not reach the ceiling.